Sep 19, 2016

Emerald Green & Dots - Sammydress beauties


Yes, finally a proper #fall outfit! I've been waiting quite a while to post this but somehow it just didn't match the 30 degree temperatures we had until mid-last week. :)) I would have never imagined that it will be so warm here until the middle of September, but it was and we all enjoyed the last warm rays of sun. However, each season has its beauty and I am actually looking forward to get back to ankle boots, over the knees, cozy clothing and blanket scarfs. And not just that, but to snuggle in a fluffy blanket and drink a cup of tea or hot chocolate. Ok, it's not yet the case but we're slowly getting there and I have a very important task for this week, which is to change the summer clothes and shoes with the autumn / winter ones. That will take a while but I'm actually looking forward to it.

Anyway, today's outfit is definitely an autumn favourite for me. As I told you before, PLEATED SKIRTS are definitely a must this fall and when I saw this beauty, in a gorgeous emerald green color I couldn't say no. Moreover, the fabric has a metallic effect which makes it the perfect piece for a night outfit as well. The quality is really good and the price..well, unbeatable. Just check it out HERE. In order to wear it during the daytime, I dressed it down a bit by adding a super cute grey SWEATER with white polka dots. I mean, how adorable is this?! And I must tell you that it is also unbelievably soft and quite thick, which makes it just perfect for winter too. I know it will be among my favourites this season, yay. This sweater has also a very good price (only 17$) and you can find it HERE. Both of the items came in the same package and the shipping time was much shorter than expected. I actually thought it will take about 2-3 weeks to arrive, but they came in about one week which is more than great.

But to tell you more about this website, Sammydress offers several clothing items for women and men, as well as accessories, bags, shoes, hair accessories, beauty products and even home & garden supplies. They also have a good customer service to which you can write immediately in case you have any kind of questions. You can also find them HERE & HERE and you can see outfits posted by their bloggers HERE. I actually received 4 products from this website and I loved them all, therefore I definitely recommend you to check them out. You will see the other two in a future post. :)

What do you think about this look?

Have a productive week!
Hugs, A.
















Skirt / Fusta - HERE / AICI
Sweater / Pulover - HERE / AICI
Bag / Geanta - H&M
Flats / Balerini - Primark

13 comments:

  1. Super cute tinuta, imi place combinatia!
    Avem si noi o fusta plisata visinie si ne place super mult, abia astept sa o port si eu cu un puloveras! <3
    Pupici!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc Cristina, ma bucur ca iti place ! Astept sa vad tinuta voastra cu fustita <3 Pupici

      Delete
  2. Wonderful look and photos! The skirt is simply stunning color!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the sweater! You look amazing.

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know in my blog!!!

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really adore this combo! It's not something that would ever occur to me, but is genius really! Happy upcoming weekend!

    xo
    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts