Jul 25, 2014

sunny yellow

Hey babes,

Just a quick post to wish you a great, sunny weekend! Mine already started and I'm enjoying a glass of fresh juice on the balcony with my dear friend, but I couldn't leave you without a new outfit these days.

This time I chose this pretty yellow skirt (I love yellow this summer!) which I paired with some black items and those black & white shoes which stole my heart some months ago and which are finally mineeee, mineee! :) Some soft golden accents are present on my earrings and on the clutch as well. I wore this last weekend when we went out during the night, but you may also wear it during the day while enjoying your brunch with your friends, for example. Hope you like it!

Enjoy your weekend! Kisses, A.












 Skirt, Heels // Zara
Top, Clutch, Sunnies // H&M


13 comments:

  1. Foarte frumoasa fusta :X Am si eu una asemanatoare pe alb :D Arati superb :* :*

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

  2. You look wonderful dear!!😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a lovely skirt!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andy and thank you for your nice comment!!! For me this skirt is very amazing!!! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous skirt - love how you styled it!

    xo
    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love so much this outfit especially to this skirt!!! Do you follow me: http://newyorkparigimilano.blogspot.it???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous style. Also love your high heels <3

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts