Mar 27, 2014

wearing my heart(s) on the outside

Hey loves!

Finally the weather got pretty again and I managed to take some photos with the help of my friend Alexandra. Thank you! :*

So what could I tell you today? Well, I've been waiting for this shirt to arrive for about three weeks and now it's here, yay (actually I received it last week, but still yay)! You probably saw it on many fashion blogs, so have I, but I like it a lot and I caught the right moment to get it at an incredible price. I must tell its quality is much better than expected, I actually love it: super silky and soft, the color is really pretty and I love the way it looks when paired with jeans. Which is why I took out of my wardrobe these boyfriend jeans and the burgundy pumps, et voila, le springish-redish-hearted outfit! :) What completes the outfit and should not be forgotten is this fringed bag, which is the must have spring/summer accessory. 

What do you think?









Shirt // HERE
Jeans // Mango
Pumps, Earrings // Zara
Bag // H&M

Have a lovely weekend!
Love, A.

23 comments:

  1. Your look is pretty good today! I really like this wonderful blouse and the way it looks with jeans and those burgundy pumps:) Those photographs are adorable, you look gorgeous as always:)
    Wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really done a good purchase!!!! This shirt is very adorable! Thank you for your comment! I started following you on Bloglovin! Hope your follow back! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you styled the blouse with the jeans, and the bag! I see everywhere this heart printed shirt, but your version is one of the best! xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foarte fain! Îmi plac tare mult pantofii!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love of your style!!
    Im follow you on Bloglovin :)

    http://ylieby.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always like MANGO jeans) Beauty photos, wonderful blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute outfit and your photos turned out lovely!
    Have a great weekend!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your look is awesome!!! I love the jeans and the shoes. The shirt it is so damn cute. I really like this outfit and definitely I would wear it, but maybe with a pair of sinkers...;)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing, and so sunny)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Outfit :)
    Would you like to follow each other?

    bezauberndenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look great! shirt ♥

    http://hipnature.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post hun:))
    Love your blog,followed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely look dear x
    fashion-madam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this blouse, it looks amazing on you and it is a perfect combination with simple jeans.
    Need to get one!

    Have a lovely weekend!
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! This is extraordinary!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh this shirt is so cute!:) lovely look!

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Camasa aceasta a fost cu siguranta indragita de foarte multa lume :D Arata tare bine cu o pereche de boyfriend jeans, pantofii si geanta sunt de-a dreptul bestiale, me likey what I see <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bel look, complimenti per il tuo blog, baci Angelichic

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Look,I love your shirt!

    :* :* Roxie T

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that shirt, got a similar one, soon will share it on the blog, when weather gets better. :)
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  22. BTW love that white handbag. :)
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts